Monday, August 17, 2009

Reviews on outdoor and backpacking stove

Optimus Nova Stove

Reviewed Aug 21, 2007 By Rob Dziak

Rating: rated 5 of 5 stars
Price Paid: $149.99 Federal Reserve Notes

This is my first liquid gas stove that I've bought, and judging by how sturdy this sucker is built it will be my last. It primes fairly quick and simmers like all get out. I use it at home all the time and have yet to get hassled by it. A wee bit on the expensive side, but a stern stove nonetheless...get busy with this stove and your belly-welly will thank you!

rated 5 of 5 stars Nova
Reviewed by Stephen Van Der Mark, Sep 13, 2006

"Being a wildlife biologist primarily working in Africa I need a reliable multi-fuel stove. For years I have used the MSR-XKG, the granddaddy of them all with great pleasure. But, I have to admit, the plastic pump was not exactly reliable. Two years ago I switched to the Optimus Nova."Read the complete review »

rated 5 of 5 stars Nova
Reviewed by craneman, Apr 06, 2005

"This is a great little stove and the customer service is first rate. I got the stove at Galyans now Dicks (DICK'S SUCKS but that's another story)
The first time I tried it leaked so I called them, the quick connect was bad. Cindy (I think) sent me a new one that day before I sent them the bad one.

I found all these reviews on Optimus Nova Stove, I think my readers and backpacking newbies would appreciate information on out door gear-stove for their backpacking adventure this summer. yourbackpacker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment